I’m Nathan Chow, and I’m:
- a teacher, counselor, and consultant with a passion for developing the full human potential
- a writer and filmmaker of educational, relatable, empowering, and inspirational stories
- a humanitarian with a lifelong mission to shape a more loving and compassionate world
A much less fancy way of describing myself:
I’m a New Jerseyan but California-born Chinese-American 2009 graduate of Boston University’s College of Communication, where I majored in film, minored in psychology, and had backgrounds in education and philosophy. No matter how fast-paced the environment or how serious the moment, I always lead a slow, easy-going, and balanced life full of purpose, love, and laughter.
Here are some links if you still insist on learning more:
- This is to learn about my general background and beliefs about life.
- And this is to learn details about my hobbies and fascinations.
- And finally, this is my life story about how I wanted to be a bunny when I grew up. I’m serious.
Byyyyy the way, if you’d like to read my stories, watch my films, learn about my inspirations, view my resume, hire me, feed me, squeeze me, and much, much more, browse through my website at http://nathanchow.net!
All posts and photos in this blog are copyrighted 2008-2010 by Nathan S. Chow. Some rights are reserved.
About using my material:
- You are free to copy, distribute, and display my work as long as you credit me and link back. No permission is required.
- Just please don’t steal. Court tends to be boring even when I can make a profit off of you.
- However, I’d love to know where my work is flowing, so if you would, please email me at nathanschow at gmail dot com to let me know 1) how you’ve used something here (what your article is, what your blog is, what your speech is about, etc), and 2) specifically which material you’ve used. Remember, this is not a requirement.
- I’m very glad you enjoyed something here! Thanks for visiting! People like you inspire me, not the other way around. =)
Photo in header – by Nathan S. Chow
Original WordPress theme – by Andreas Viklund, modified by Nathan S. Chow